Folksy 2010 Valentine Heart Swop

The very lovely (and quite mad) Noodlebubble has only gone and done it again by organising the Folksy 2010 Valentine Heart Swop.

To give you some idea of just how nuts the woman really is, check out this post on her blog detailing all the swop partners and if that doesn't prove that she's certifiable then have a look at what she did for Christmas when she handmade each person taking part a little notebook containing details of the swop and details of our recipients.

Told you, bonkers! But we love her:)

So I set to work, making a valentine gift for Kirsten of Quernus Crafts. I finished in plenty of time, wrapped it all purdy like and then waited until closer to Valentine's day to post it. And what did I forget to do? Photos.

Luckily for me, Noodlebubble also set up a Flickr Group and Kirsten kindly posted photos of her gift.

A keyring



And a framed handknit heart.



And then I waited for my Valentine's gift to arrive. I mean let's face it, it's the only Valentine's gift I'll get so I was really looking forward to it.

And I wasn't disappointed.



I'll be honest and tell you that I'd already checked and knew I would be receiving my gift from Hooray4Clay and to say I was well chuffed would be an understatement. I fell in love with Hooray4Clay's shop the moment I first saw it. It's the imprints in the clay that I love so much. She uses Celtic designs amongst other things so each design is individual.

My four lovely little ceramic hearts and my new terra cotta hanging heart will take pride of place in my home. Now I just have to figure out where exactly in this mad house "pride of place" actually is:)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh love those little hearts. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha have now got some stronger tablets from the doctor so won't be organising a swop for bit... have actually got a stall at Leicester's first Artisan festival next month so madly making making!

    Kisses hope enjoyed it! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. I love that you stopped by.